Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Winter Begins

This evening, Lisa and I took an evening stroll through our back yard. We were in awe of the beautiful scenery in our one acre. The pine and fir trees were heavy with new, wet snow and the sky was aglow as it always is in winter when there is a blanket of white on the ground. Even in the darkness, it didn't seem dark. So, I guess winter is here. It's only November 27th, but it looks like I won't get to mow my lawn that one last time. And those leaves in our back lawn are going to have to stay where they are. Winter is here! I'm a four-season guy, and I always look forward to the next season. Most of all, though, I look forward to exploring the next season with my beautiful wife and amazing little boy.

2 comments:

Bill Jaggers said...

What a great family! You guys are awesome.

Tasha Lehman said...

Cute pic of you and Lisa. Well, she's cute...you're...special...Love Ya!
Tasha