Friday, October 19, 2007

Sad Dad

Sad day...My beautiful and gorgeous wife, and my super-cool, awesome little boy just left. :-( They're off to a family wedding in Ancaster, Ontario, near Toronto. I know, I know... some of you think that a guy should be happy he gets the whole house to himself, to do whatever he wants, etc. I'm just not. I miss my little boy and my amazing wife. Wow, they've only been gone for 4 hours!

I know they will have a fantastic time. They will have a great opportunity to visit with lots of extended family and have a relaxing time. Kellon will be able to play with some of his "cousins" that he hasn't seen since August at the cottage. All in all, it's OK, I just don't like it right now.

3 comments:

Bill Jaggers said...

I totally know how you feel. I can't stand being left home alone. For one thing, I starve.

Sarah@mommyinjapan said...

Chris!

Your family is very beautiful. You must be very proud.

I hope you write more. It'll be great to keep connected with you and your family.

Chikara & Sarah

Tasha Lehman said...

When you have more kids you will cheer when they leave! LOL Just kidding, it just takes more like eight hours to miss them! ;-)