Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Kellon Mows the Lawn!

Kellon just loves to mow the lawn with Dad. He learned to say "tractor" very early this summer and from the first time I mowed this spring, he has asked to get on every time he sees it. It actually works out great because the mower has a great platform where he can stand right between my legs and he gets to "drive" and have a fun time. Of course, he does spend a considerable amount of time riding on my lap as well. It's a special time for us and I think we both love it.

Lately we've been raking our leaves, loading them into a large trailer, and using the tractor to haul the trailer to the back edge of our lawn. Kellon has really enjoyed being outside, "raking the leaves" ("I do it!", "I help"), riding in the trailer or driving the tractor with Daddy or Mommy.

He's growing up fast!

2 comments:

Bill Jaggers said...

Very cool. Train him well so he can take over in 10 years.

Adam and Raechell said...

Amen and Amen! Sam just started helping mow the lawn this year and it's been heaven! :D What great Daddy/Son time. Thanks for sharing.