Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Happy Easter! The Lincoln's had a very relaxing Easter Sunday. We went to church and then went to Guy's Diner for lunch. This picture is Kellon's outfit for Easter. He enjoyed wearing it. After his nap we hid a bunch of Easter eggs with jelly beans and stickers in them. He really got a kick out of looking for them and we enjoyed "hiding" them.....in plain sight!

Enjoy the short video clip. Just click on it and listen to Kellon's funny exclamation of "oh my goodness!"


5 comments:

Jason said...

Ha ha, I like his "Oh my goodness" comment! Happy Easter to you guys, too.

Tasha Lehman said...

That is too cute! The boys are going to love the video, I'll have to show it to them...

Anonymous said...

the video made me laugh so hard. kellon's little voice in adorable!

Chad Anderson - StandSure.ca said...

I miss him so much! He is sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I miss that kid already! It was so great to hang out with him over the weekend. :)