Sunday, September 30, 2007

New Computer = Leap into 21st Century


Well, we've finally done it. The Lincoln's went out and purchased a brand-spanking new computer! We figured it was about time to make the leap into the new millennium, so we went to the mecca - aka Wal-Mart - and made the largest of our collective Wal-Mart purchases. It was actually funny in a way of sorts how it happened. Lisa and I had been discussing purchasing a new computer for a long time, but they cost money! So, we had been trying to nurse my very old machine as long as we could. When I say very old machine, I mean, a 1999 P2, 433mhz with a whopping 256M of RAM. The best part: Window98 ORIGINAL edition!

So, we found one at Wal-Mart for a really great price, discussed it, and purchased it, all within 30 minutes. If anyone is interested in specs, you can follow this link and click on "Specifications." Overall a great purchase....and I might be getting used to Vista!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Glad to see you are catching up with the times. How do you like the new computer so far? It should be ALOT faster then your previous one. So I guess I can now email you pictures and it won't take all day to down load. LOL!!!!

Adam and Raechell said...

Congrats you guys! Adam and I were just looking into a new one for the spring, you will have to help us pick one out as we have no clue what we are doing! LOL :D Ahhhh...we are really showing our age huh!?!?!

The Averys said...

The litle man in the little tux is too cute.